Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break!

This past week was spring break for the kids so we
made sure to have different things planned everyday to
keep us busy!! ;)
We started the week off not so fun with dentist appts
(cavity free!! :) and dr appt for Peyton.
(2 months old and 9lbs 14 oz)
So the rest of spring break we decided to have lots
of park days with friends and cousins.
Of course no pictures. :(
We also met some of the burr cousins at the theater to
watch Tangled... again and I LOVED it... again! :)
Saturday my dads brother Jack and his wife Sandy
came to visit from Kansas so we went to go visit at
my parents. After some visiting and pizza my dad
saddled up Snoopy!
I forgot my camera... again so luckily for me Sarah
was my photographer!! :)
I love that the first three years of Kenzie's life she's
been SO afraid of Snoopy and now she can't
get enough turns!
Blake and Snoppy... he was begging papa to ride the
big horses but we ran out of time!!
These three little girls LOVE playing with eachother...
and Riley, well he loves to pester these three little girls! :)
I'm so glad Sarah captured McKenzie waiting
PATIENTLY for her turn!!
That doesn't happen too often! ;)
Justin wanted a ride SO BAD but weighed too much
to ride Snoopy so my dad brought out the cart for him! ;)
He was kind enough to take the kids on rides!
Poor Snoopy probably dreads when all the kids
come over... what a work out!!
All for a carrot! ;)
It was such a fun and low-key week... we
are ALL excited for school to start
tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Sylvia Burr said...

What a fun day. I think Snoopy enjoys the kids. I know Dad loves when your family comes to play.