After 9 LONG months we FINALLY found out we were
having a GIRL!!
I was induced Monday January 24th at 3am!!
After registering and entering information (3 hours later)
they started the pitocin. At 8:30 I was dilated to a 4 and
giving an epidural... then everything came to a stand still!
At 11:30 my doctor came in a broke my water and said,
"we'll see you in about a hour and a half!" Obviously the
baby was a little to comfortable inside... SIX hours later she
decided it was time to come out!!
So at 5:45 they called my doctor and at 5:59 pm she was born!
As far as the labor went she was by FAR my easiest baby!
She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20 in long.
She came out sucking her fingers and was just a content
little girl... .lets hope she stays this way! ;)
Once she was here Ryan called my parents and they took the kids to
Target to pick out something for their new little sister to wear!
I wish I had more pictures but I was NOT in the mood to be
taking pictures at the time!! (the after pains KILLED me!!)
Here are the kids getting a good look at their new little sister...
even though Kenzie wasn't sure if it was REALLY a girl because
she "didn't have a bow OR earrings!!" ;)
I'll probably HATE myself for actually blogging pictures of ME looking
so out of it but everyone needs a "hospital picture"... right?
So here we are the next morning showered and dressed feeling
a lot better!
After the kids got home from school Ryan brought them down to
the hospital to bring Baby Peyton a new blanket they had
gotten her! Kenzie RAN up to my bed as soon as she saw
her new little sister in a cute bow and outfit!!
Then she believed me that it was a girl... although she is still asking
"when can we get her earrings and paint her nails??"
Oh Boy!! ;)
I knew if it was a boy Kenzie would be SO sad and Blake
would be happy either way... and I was right!
He was SO excited to hear that she was girl and was
happy for Kenzie! He is such a good big brother to Kenzie and
I know he'll be just as good to Peyton!
Kenzie and her new little doll/sister! ;)
Proud daddy!! Since we didn't have a lot of time
to plan out our week before finding out I was
being induced Ryan wasn't able to
open his work/ school schedule. Poor guy was
running in 10 different directions dropping
things off to me, dropping/picking up kids, working,
going to school... I really appreciate him and all he
does for his family!
Ryan and his two little girls!
Once again... another not so flattering picture of me but a must have
of all THREE of my kids!! Wow that is weird to say! ;)
Peyton Liz Alexander
Ryan decided on the name Peyton even though I put
up a strong fight for Sadie... I guess it was his turn
to pick! ;) So I decided on the middle name,
I knew I wanted something short since Peyton
and Alexander are so long. Kenzie has Ann after
me so I decided on Liz after Ryan's
Grandma Liz! After meeting her for the first time
we "hit it off!" She is so fun to be around and
always makes me laugh! I love that Peyton will
have her name!
I'm so glad that Peyton is finally here... so far
(its been a week) she has been such a sweet baby...
she sleeps and eats really well and is
such a content little girl.
We are loving every minute of this sweet
little girl in our home!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for posting those pics!!! I feel bad we don't live closer to be apart of things like that!! I love your cute family!! We can't wait to meet Miss Peyton. :)
Yeah! It's a girl! I was dying to know what it was. She is adorable. Hope everyone is adjusting well. She is such a cutie. I can't get over her big bow. Peyton is already accessorizing at a day old!! Take care Courtney!
I LOVED how awake she was at the hospital! She is so pretty, I want her!
Dad and I loved taking care of the kids. They were so good and it was so fun taking them to target. I love baby Peyton!
Post a Comment