Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Visitors!

Blake and McKenzie have adjusted SO
well with Baby Peyton around, I've
been really impressed!
I was super nervous about how
McKenzie would act with not being
the "baby of the family" anymore,
and I'd have to say she has taken
the roll of "big sister" really well!
Both kids love to take turns feeding
Peyton... although sometimes it
doesn't last very long! ;)
We've had such a fun time with all our visitors who came
by to visit Peyton... although I don't have very many
pictured! :(
Thank goodness Sarah came to my rescue when we
layed these two BFF's next to each other!!
June and Peyton!
I love that they will be so close in age, their big
sisters are great friends/cousins so it'll be fun for
all four of them to play/fight! ;)
Carley and her girls also came by to visit
and I have to say that Camille was
BY FAR the most EXCITED visitor we've had!
She was SO excited to see Peyton and
could hardly contain herself!! ;)
These four are going to have lots of fun playing with
each other!! Brooke and McKenzie are 18 mo
apart and now Camille and Peyton are 18 mo apart too!
There will be LOTS of dress-up going on between these
four... poor Blake! :(
Rob and Amy's family stopped by one night before
bedtime... it was SO fun to visit!
It worked out GREAT for me... Hunter and
Blake played legos and sword fights, while
Kenzie and Ashley played dress-up and babies!
Brooklyn and Alyssa took turns holding
Peyton, while I kicked back and visited with
Rob and Amy! :)
Poor Peyton... she can't seem to get
away from all these babies!
(or her friends as Kenzie calls them)
So here is "my baby" and Kenzie's
baby "playing with each other!"

3 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

So many cousins to get to know. I loved the picture of Kenzie and Blake holding their brand new baby sister.

Britany said...

That Peyton is too cute! But that doll in the last picture looks possessed! :)

mimilee said...

McKenzie is looking more and more like you, Court!