The closer I get to my due date the
more I am realizing...
I'M NOT READY! :)
Not knowing what the baby is has
made it a little more difficult
to get ready. Last night I decided to
at least wash some of the things
that I KNOW the baby will use
once I bring it home. I woke up this
morning to the kids watching
cartoons and two babies
in "their" new accessories?!
... and a proud lil mommy!
She was so excited when she woke up to find
new things for HER babies!
I really hope that once this new little
one joins our family that she'll
make sure her babies share with
our baby!! :)
3 comments:
so cute. Pres has that same mock american girl doll but hers looks like it's been hit by a truck...needless to say i don't think i will ever spend 100 bucks on the real thing. Where was McKenzie today ?
So cute! We are so excited for you guys!!!! We can't wait to meet Boston (hint hint boy!)If it is a girl, we will love her just the same and our kids will still be the best of friends!!!) :)
I am impressed with how relaxed you are! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!
Post a Comment