My mom and two sisters and I took our
girls to see The Little Mermaid at
Hale Theater. We should have known
just by this poster that it wasn't
THE Little Mermaid... this one was
blonde and her name was
Arabelle, and the sea witch was a nice
skinny witch?? Not what we were
expecting... no, Flounder, and Sebastian,
no Under the Water song...
NOTHING!
The girls still had fun, though.
That night it was our neighborhood
Fall Festival. The kids had so much fun running to
three different 'bounce houses' over and over again!
This was Kenzie's personal favorite!
They loved seeing all their friends from
school and church there.
Sorry for the creepy red eyes, I can't get them
off. This was Blake's favorite...
He was hooked to a bungee cord
and had to reach for a bean bag!
It released A LOT of energy!! :)
~
I LOVE this time of year!!
2 comments:
way to copy my background...ugh..whats next??
Blake your eyes look Halloween spooky! I love going with all the girls and May May to see Little Mermaid.
Post a Comment