Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blake's 5th Birthday!

Blake turned 5 today!?!
He is so excited to finally be 5 years old!
We decided to celebrate his birthday
the night before for FHE since
Ryan had a busy day on his birthday!
He asked Ryan to get him a new hat for
his birthday, so here he is
'sporting' his new ASU hat.
He takes after his mom when it comes to sweets...
forget the cake and bring on the donuts! ;)
His birthday package from Grandma Jeanne came in the
mail a few days early and he had been begging to open
it ever since it came! He was SO excited to find out he
got new Star Wars Legos!
He was REALLY excited to find out he also
got a Star Wars Lego video game!
Kenzie decided to pout the whole time
Blake opened his presents...
... and would cry when Blake got to open his presents,
and not her...
... so Blake being such a good big brother
let her open some of his presents.
Here she is showing us what Blake got for his birthday?!
Blake and Ryan setting up his new race car track.
An intense game of Perfection...
this game SERIOUSLY gives me anxiety!! ;)
I took cupcakes into Blake's class on his birthday and
they made cute 'bat hats!'
So Granna came over today to see them get off
the bus and give Blake his presents.
Here he is showing his 'bat hat.'
Blake's favorites @ age 5...
Favorite Movie: Transformers
Favorite color: Black
Favorite cartoon: Sponge Bob
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite toy: LEGOS!
~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

Can't believe he's 5!! The picture of Ryan and Blake makes me laugh:)

Mormann Family said...

Love the doughnut!! That is a brilliant way to do birthdays. Birthday cakes are so overrated. :)

Brian and Ami said...

Hi Courtney! I love your doughnuts idea - never heard of that before! Also, I cracked up about the concentration game comment. I get serious anxiety from it too! Don't even bring up the game Operation!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

So cute! I LOVE the pictures of Kensie! soo funny! We need to get our kids together to play. Mason LOVES legos too and our girls are so much alike.. Christmas break?

Sylvia Burr said...

Blake, I can't believe you are five years old. I love the pictures of you opening your presents. Kenzie, you remind me so much of your Mom. Ha