Monday, April 19, 2010

Father-n-Sons...

This past weekend was our ward's
Father and Sons campout!
Blake had been counting down the days till he
got to go camping with "JUST dad!"
They went last year and slept in our tahoe, so Blake
asked Ryan if they could sleep in a tent and REALLY
go camping! So here is their tent all set up!
Blake and some of his buddies,
Kenyon and McKaden.
There were LOTS of Blakes friends up their too!
They stayed very busy playing in dirt and seeing
what would burn in the fire!
I guess that is what Father and Sons is all
about... getting dirty and trying not
to get burned in the fire!
Blake came home saying his favorite part was
throwing things in the fire and
watching them burn!!
OH BOY! :)
~
Don't worry though, Kenzie and I had fun too...
we went to Oregano's with friends
and then back to their house for a
"late night!" :)
I LOVE Father and Sons Weekend!

2 comments:

The Danielson said...

Way to go Ryan! You took some good picture this year. You re a true blogger!

Sylvia Burr said...

Ryan, you are such a great dad! Blake is going to grow up to be just like you. I loved the pictures too, it makes me glad to be home in my comfy house. Thanks for the pictures love Mom