Almost everyday Blake gets off the bus with a "PLAN!"
For example, "Mom, Nate is coming over to
play pirate legos", or "lets pack a lunch and
go play at the park with my friends!"
Today he wanted to wash the car because one
of his friends "ALWAYS washes his moms car."
Since our car hadn't been washed since driving
up to Vegas we got our swimsuits on and went outside!
It started out really good and I had two REALLY
good helpers...
until Kenzie decided it would be more fun
to ride her scooter!!
So Blake was left to wash by himself,
UNTIL....
Kenzie decided to join in on the fun!
So then I was left to wash the car
by myself. (not pictured! ;)
After the THIRD time that a CREEPY guy in
a CREEPY blazer drove by
(driving super slow while looking at either my nice
WHITE legs or my kids in their swim suits)
we took our water "party" to the backyard!!
The kids tested out their new water squirters
from the Easter Bunny!
Besides Mr. Creeper it was a fun afternoon
and I got my car cleaned and the
kids had a good "rest time!"
It all worked out!
Thanks Blake for your fun "PLAN"! :)
5 comments:
How is Kenzie so tan already!? I can't wait for her to grow out of that swim suit:) I LOVE IT!
That's cute! We need to do the same thing, my car is filthy!
2 things...i would of loved to see you in your swim suit. Kendall can take pictures, so Im sure you can hand blake your camera and he can snap one next time...2nd let me know if you want to borrow our lawn mower..you can. I can even come cut your back yard if you want.
Blake is the sweetest little guy. He is always thinkin of something special to do. I love him and Kenzie so much. Enjoy them cause they grow up fast. What a fun day!
So cute...and your car looked great! They did a good job! Who was the friend that ALWAYS washes his moms car?? I know it wasn't Nate! Oh, and I love Kenzies suit...so cute!
Post a Comment