Friday, February 12, 2010

February... so far...

We started the month off with a "no school" day...
so we met some friends at Peter Piper Pizza for
a tour!! Before it opens you can go in and take a
tour of the kitchen...
make your own personal pan pizza...
and get a drink and four tokens ALL for 3.00!!
The kids had so much fun
(and so did the moms, we sat around and talked
while the kids played arcades!!)
~
Then later in the month we went to
a friends birthday party at
Bounce U!
We have been there before and Kenzie
wanted NOTHING to do with any of
the slides... this time she was LOVING every minute!
Blake sliding down the BIG slide!
Even though it was a KID party...
that didn't stop Ryan from getting in
and playing too! ;)
They also had this "bating thing?!"
It kept Blake VERY busy!!
The kids had a TON of fun there!
~
Kenzie had fun "babysitting"
baby Cami!!
Her little cousin that isn't so
little anymore! ;)
~
Today Blake had his pre-school Valentines Party!
Their class and the other class collected
coloring books and crayons for kids
in the hospital...
here they are posing with their "love bug"
hats and all the books and crayons they collected!
Working hard on his project!
On the back it says, "I love you THIS much!"
Then they decorated sugar cookies!
My Little "LUV BUG!"
Its been such a FUN month... so far!
Now for My Valentines Day,
Ryan is taking me to "PROM"
Don't worry there will be
PLENTY of pictures to come!! ;)

4 comments:

The Danielson said...

I was kind of hoping you were going to blog about all your dentist visits... oh well. I love that first picture of Blake and Kenzie:)
p.s Can't wait to see your prom pictures!

Lindsey and Brett said...

Prom?! That sounds awesome! Your kids are so cute and they seem like they're always so happy :)

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

Oh my goodness you have beautiful children. I am very excited to hear about Prom as well. (BTW, can grandma's get in on that Peter Piper Pizza before it opens deal?)

Sylvia Burr said...

I love the picture of Kenzie and Blake smiling together. I love your blog. Did I miss Blake's valentine party?