Sunday, January 10, 2010

Penelope Pig!

On Friday my dad brought a 6 week old
piglet home to my mom!! When I told the kids
about it they have been begging to go to Papa's
everyday since!! So today after church, Ryan had
meetings so the kids and I went over to meet her.
(these aren't the best pictures, but my dad wasn't
home and I wasn't brave enough to get her out!)
They haven't decided on a name... so for
now I'm going to call her
Penelope Pig! ;)
Both of my kids were in their "Cardinal Gear"
so we could cheer on the Cardinals!!
After my dad got the pig, the owner mentioned
to keep on eye on her because she MIGHT
be pregnant!! How fun would that be?? :)
I hope that one day she will be calm enough
that we can get her out and hold her!!
~
also, if you have any CUTE pig names...
feel free to let me know! ;)

7 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Okay, the little pig better not be pregnant. Just like the Rooster Zee, she doesn't like me.

The Danielson said...

I think her name should be Charlotte. I can't wait to meet her:)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Shane ALMOST got us a pig...maybe he should be friends with your dad? Instead, i talked him into another dog.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Shane ALMOST got us a pig...maybe he should be friends with your dad? Instead, i talked him into another dog.

dan and ashley said...

love the pig!!! my mom hired someone to do her cabinets- love them! i can get the info if you want

Mormann Family said...

That is so awesome that your dad got your mom a pig. Most husbands bring home flowers, but a pig is a gift that last for years. :) My name idea is Porky. Just don't tell the pig what it means.

Elisha said...

OK that is hilarious! What kid wouldn't LOVE a pet pig? What a cool grandpa!!