Monday, February 15, 2010

Madero Prom 2010

So Saturday night our ward had a
"Prom Night" for their Valentine Party!
So some of us couples decided to REALLY
dress up!! ;) So Brooke (in the pink) went to
her mom's house to pick up some "beauties!"
The Monday before we had a "LAUGH FEST"
of {some} of us girls TRYING to SQUEEZE into
the dresses!! I should have taken a picture of
my 1/2 zipped dress!! ;)
~
So here are some of us...
Jeremy and Britany (she is wearing her mom's
old prom dress from 40 years ago) and
Jeremy... well, he's wearing one of his favorite
"souvenirs" from his mission! ;)
Then Kyle and Brooke... aka
Deb from Napoleon Dynamite!
and Ryan and I!
I'm not sure why we choose this
pregnancy pose... but NO, I'm not
pregnant! ;)
I LOVE this!!
Especially Jeremy's undershirt!! ;)
Brooke and Kyle TOTALLY played their
part ALL night walking around with their
arms linked and all!
We had such a fun time goofing around
and DANCING! (My ward saw a
WHOLE other side of me!)
We then ended the night at
the "after party" at
Wal-Mart! We thought
for sure we'd end up on
Peopleofwalmart.com!
It was SUCH fun (and goofy)
VALENTINES Weekend!

4 comments:

The Danielson said...

umm... WOW! I hope you guys danced to "lady in red."

Kyle said...

love it!

Sylvia Burr said...

I have to agree with Sarah. What a hoot. I love it. Looks like you had a wonderful evening.

Amy said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I actually did hear that you tore up the dance floor:) I really wish I could have seen that!