This was our first year doing a Gingerbread House...
and note to self, next year buy one that is ALREADY
put together just needs to be decorated!!
Right when I bought the kit Blake yelled out,
"I get to decorate the ROOF!"
Here is Kenzie getting frosting ALL over her jacket!
CHEESE!
After Ryan did all the "Christmas Lights"
around the house he let the kids do
the rest of the decorating!!
Then about 20 min. later the house fell apart
so the kids picked off their favorite
kinds of candy and the rest went in the trash!!
~
On the last day of school before Christmas Break I
helped out at their Polar Express Christmas Party!!
Blake LOVED wearing his new pajamas to school and
having hot chocolate and donuts!!
He has asked EVERYDAY so far if its time to
go back to school!!
He LOVES everything about it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment