Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cardinals vs. 49ers

Ryan and his friend Jeremy were able to get
tickets to the 49ers vs. Cardinals game!
They decided to make a road trip out of it!!
After leaving Mesa at 12:30 on Sunday they arrived
to their "suite" at about 1:30 AM! While trying to find
their hotel they were excited to get
waved at by the local "hooker" on the corner.
(which later they found out was a "tranny")
Once they checked into the hotel they
discovered their "suite" had only one bed!
(Even the pictures gross me out!)
It looks filthy!!
Day one in San Fransisco...
Lombard Street.
Alcatraz!
Ryan in his 49ers gear!
Jeremy "posing" in front of Alcatraz!
Its a little foggy... but here is the Golden Gate Bridge!
This picture he took for Blake...
Ryan and Sponge Bob!
This picture is for me...
Being a HUGE fan of Full House!!
I can't believe he went to Jessie Tanner's HOUSE
without me!! ;)

Ryan meditating in a Japanese Garden!

On top of a cool bridge?
The reason for the trip...
Candle Stick Park!
In the stadium waiting for the game to start!
Fire works went off when they announced
Frank Gore!! (Ryan's fantasy football player)
Are you impressed that I know all this information?!
;)
Day two...
they drove 12 hours home!
Even though it was a short trip (to them)
Ryan had a TON of fun and LOVED having the
experience of being in Candle Stick Park and
watching two of his favorite teams play!
The 49ers ended up beating the Cardinals
24 to 9!

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

I really think you should blow up the full house picture and put it somewhere in our house... if you don't I WILL!!!

Britany said...

Jeremy is insisting that I do a San Fran blog post too now! :)

The Lees said...

I think there is a joke here somewhere about Ryan and Jeremy taking a trip together to San Francisco. Thinking...thinking...Single bed in their room, matching outfits...tranies waving to them...awesome.

mimilee said...

i was at a friends house when she was watching that game so i accidentally watched it too! i usually can't stand to watch football but now that i have FNL i can't help but get into it.

Sylvia Burr said...

What a great trip and great pictures. Thanks for sharing!