Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Our TALENTED friend
Jen Wyeth
took our family pictures this year
while we were on vacation with
them in San Diego! She ALWAYS
seems to AMAZE me with the
outcome of our pictures...
because during the photo shoot
I feel like things AREN'T going well.
Like Kenzie pulling her head band off
and crying because we asked her to smile?!
Or Blake wanting to get in the pool in the
middle October or would rather be inside
playing with Carter!
~
The ONE and ONLY picture where
Blake is NOT smiling is one of
the ONLY ones where the rest
of us are decent!
(Go figure)
Kenzie and Blake
Ryan and I.
One of my FAVORITES! I love how it shows
my kids TRUE personalities!
(and its not to often we get a picture of the
TRUE Kenzie!) ;)
Blake's TRUE personality...
fun-loving and FUN to be around!
Blake age 4 Kenzie age 2 1/2.
Blake LOVED taking these pictures
with just he and his dad!
He LOVES EVERYTHING about His Dad!
Kenzie in her true form... being a TEASE!
Blue-Eyed Blake!
Thanks again to JEN for our
family pictures... and doing your
MAGIC to capture my kids in between
their tantrums! ;)
You're The BEST!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. I need her to take pictures of my family.

The Danielson said...

They are all so GOOD!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Those are so cute and the one with Blake not smiling is actually SOO cute of him! I love that serious face! GREAT PICS!

Sylvia Burr said...

Okay Jen, you are amazing. You truely took such great pictures. I loved the one of the kids on the metal stool. Just Beautiful! Hope I get some for Christmas!

Jen and Bryan said...

Wow, you're photographer really IS great! :)

The Ferrells said...

Ditto! Your photog is AMAZING!
(Jen, I love the sky!)