My mom decided that when school started for all the grandkids
that she wanted to do a little preschool for the grandkids
who aren't old enough yet...
(but are old enough to enjoy "school")
I drove Brooke, so here are the girls on their
first day of "school!"
Granna sang songs with them...

colored pictures...


6 comments:
That is so fun! I hope you enjoy your Thursday breaks - you deserve it!
Wow, I love being a grandmother to such darling girls. I had such a great time. Thanks Kenzie for helping me find the eggs.
That's such a cute thing for your mom to do :)
You are just jealous you didn't get ask to be the teachers aid! sorry.
What a fun grandma! That is such a cute idea!
How cute of your mom! What a fun grandma she must be! Glad Blake did well with school, he looks so cute in his first day outfit! We will have to do something with our kids one of these days...go swimming or something!
By the way...this is Erika Hanks...just noticed I am signed in as Tyler!
Post a Comment