Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day of Pre-School!

Blake started is first day of pre-school
today and was SO excited! 
He wanted to make sure that I got a picture
of his new COOL Transformer backpack!
Once we got to school he saw that his
buddy Colby Mallett was in his class!
Here he is with Ms. Kathy and Ms. Kami and his
two buddies Nate and Colby!
Blake was SO excited to find out that he was going to
be in Ms.Kami's class again and that three of his friends
are in his class... Colby, Nate, & Matthew (from his soccer team!)
Hopefully they aren't too wild for their teachers!

4 comments:

sylvia burr said...

Oh Courtney, Blake is a doll!!What a darling blog, I can't wait to see what he has to say about his first day of school. Thanks for sharing Mom

{jennifer} said...

Blake looks cute - I see you talked him out of his jersey:) How fun to have the same teacher and friends in his class! Your cabin trip looked like lots of fun too!

Amy said...

I'm glad you were able to get a picture of Blake looking at the camera:) Those boys looked so cute yesterday! The cabin looked like a lot of fun...Funny that Rush's socks are what gave him away:)

Kyle said...

This is going to be such a fun year and Nate is so excited to have Blake in his class!! You know they will be crazy but maybe Ms Kami can whip them in to shape :)