This swim season has become A LOT more work
than it is fun... for ME that is!
The past years I've just layed out while the kids
would cautiously play on the step.
NOW, Kenzie has figured out that jumping
of the diving board is SO fun!
She jumps to the noodle...
and smiles the whole way through!
She won't keep a life jacket on, so my sister had
an idea...
and of course Kenzie loved being able to kick all around
and float all by herself!
Meanwhile, Blake has figured out a new trick...
he is able to hold onto his noodle and kick
himself all over the pool!
The only time I get a chance to lay out and
take a break is when Carley brings out
the popsicles!
Swim season no longer consists of
laying by the pool and not
getting my hair wet!
The one nice thing is they are both
worn out by the time we get
home for naps/quiet time! :)
4 comments:
WOW I took some good picuters...your welcome! I am still shocked that Kenzie will jump to you. Soo funny!
Courtney, where was I? I missed it. Those pictures are adorable. Who would ever think Kenzie at age 2 would be jumping off the diving board. I am so proud of you Kenzie. Blake I love playing with the noodles too! Sarah great pictures. Love you guys Mom
I can't believe how similar Daisy and Kenzie are! Its absolutely crazy. I bet if we switched girls, we wouldn't even know it. I love the noodle-floatie idea!
Post a Comment