Monday, June 15, 2009

Swim Lessons

The kids started their swim lessons this week and
have been SO excited about them!
This year the lessons have already been so much
easier... Blake enjoys swimming and Kenzie
is old enough to participate this year and LOVES
every minute of it! 
(unless its not her turn!)
Here is Blake and Miss Emily practicing
BIG kicks!
Kenzie is ALL smiles when its her turn...
its not very easy to blow bubbles when your smiling!
Her favorite... Monkey Walk!
The best part of swim lessons this year is 
their class is full of cousins!
Here is Blake and Brooke!
And Tater and Blake splashing each other while
waiting their turn.
This has been a fun swimming season with
the kids. They both enjoy it so much... Kenzie 
a little TOO much!  :)

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

Tell me kenzie sings her monkey walk song for her teacher. It's my favorite! Maybe Kenzie and Blake will start letting me jump off the water fall with them. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed:)

The Danielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey and Brett said...

I wish I could be doing some swimming right about now. Oh well. Blake and Kenzie look like they are having fun :) Where/who do you go to for swim lessons? I think my sister-in-law was looking for someone for her kids to take swim lessons from...

Amy said...

What time are you doing them? We are at 9:00. Funny how those little 2 year olds love the monkey crawl!

Sylvia Burr said...

Kenzie, I did'nt know how much you loved to swim. Miss Emily must be a very nice teacher. You all seem to be having a blast! Thank you for sharing these summer fun pictures with me. Love you Granna