Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tempe Beach Park

Thursday, my sister in laws (and Rob) ;) and I took the kids  
to Tempe Beach Park!
Every once in a while we get the Alexander cousins together 
and go do something fun!
Blake and McKenzie LOVE getting together with their cousins!

Here is McKenzie enjoying her capri sun!
... and Blake with his all time favorite chips
cheetos!
playing in the water...
hopefully NOT drinking the water!!!
Kenzie being bugged by her big brother....
this has been Blakes favorite thing to do lately!
Kenize and Alyssa!
Blake and Ashley splashing each other!
Alyssa is always so good with my kids!
Here she is showing Kenzie the waterfall!
Blake playing in the waterfall...
at first he wasn't sure if he'd like it, but after seeing all
the other kids playing in it he thought he'd give it a try!
Alexis, Kenzie, and Ashley looking cute for a quick picture!
We had so much fun (even though it was BLAZING HOT!!) and then
the following day we heard on the news that this park was closed down 
for a week due to PARASITES!!! WHAT?!?!
I REALLY hope my kids didn't drink the water!!
Last thing I need is to be in Hawaii and have my mom call
to let me know my kids now have parasites!!! 
(it takes 2-10 days for symptoms to appear!)

So I think that was one of our LAST trips to Tempe Beach park!
(I don't even know whose DUMB idea that was in the first place!)  ;)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Well I do find some comfort in knowing I wasn't the only person to bring my kids to the parasite infested splash park! It was fun seeing you guys there...sorry Nate was being a stinker :(

Amy said...

Lets hope none of our kids drank that nasty water. That was fun though, next time lets do something outdoors when it is 100 degrees or less:)

Britany said...

I heard it was infected - gross!! I think we are steering clear of all public pools and splash pads for a while!

I hope you guys have a fun time in Hawaii and that you don't even think about your kids back home... is that possible??! :)