Day 2 we all slept in and missed breakfast at the hotel,
so after getting ready our first stop of the day was to
find a NY donut shop! ;)
We rode the subway down to the World Trade Center.
(my first subway was quite the experience! It was a
subway that was made in 1939 the lights kept flickering
on and off and we were bouncing all over the place!)
I thought all subways were like that until our next one
we got on, it was a lot newer and such a smooth ride!
(not as scary as I had expected!)
It was so neat to be down by the Freedom Towers.
Everything was a lot more calm (compared to
Time Square) As we were waiting to cross the road a
firetruck drove right pass the World trade center
so I snapped a picture of Ryan.
Us in front of Freedom Tower #1.

We then walked down to see the
Statue of Liberty.
Then headed back to TimeSquare to do some more
shopping.
Every NY tourist needs to buy a hotdog from the
street vendor...
... and take their picture next to the
"Staute of Liberty" right?! ;)

Bob and Jeanne then wanted us to eat at the
Carnegie Deli... that was more food than I had
EVER been served!! It was also neat to look around
at all the famous people who had eaten there!
That night we took a horse and carriage around
Central Park... I can now check that off my
Bucket List! ;) (along with seeing the Rockettes!)
Here we are in the front entrance of (once again)
the Plaza Hotel! As you can tell this was a big deal for me
to see this hotel in real life! ;)
I tried "hinting" to Ryan that this would make a REALLY
nice NY souvenir. I ended up getting a purse form a
street vendor! Close enough! ;)
When then headed back to our hotel to watch SNL!
It was fun to watch it live after seeing them
practice just the day before!
No comments:
Post a Comment