We had the opportunity to go to New York with Bob and
Jeanne this past weekend. We had SO much fun and
fit a lot in the three days that we were there...
thanks to "speed walker" Jeanne! ;)
We flew into JFK at 5am friday morning and from there
we started sight seeing!
New York was decorated for Christmas and everything
looked so beautiful...
especially these JUMBO lights!
Next stop was Rockefeller Center...
The tree was A LOT bigger than I had imagined!


They were taping the Today show... here is Matt Lauer
being filmed in the background.
Ryan and I then went on the NBC tour... it was so neat
to see where different shows were taped,
especially SNL! I couldn't believe how small the actual
studio really is!
~
We then had to stop and take the ever so famous
"LOVE" photo op! ;)
I was SO excited to see the FAMOUS Plaza Hotel...
I grew up LOVING Home Alone so it was so fun
to see all the places where it was filmed!

The main reason for the trip was to go see the
Radio City Rockettes!!!
When I was little my DREAM was to be a Radio
City Rockette... and I've ALWAYS wanted to see them
perform live!!
They didn't let me down... it was AMAZING!!!
Towards the end they had an amazing nativity with
live camels, sheep, and donkeys!
(I was the obnoxious person who took pictures when you
weren't suppose to!! I couldn't help myself! ;)
That night we walked down to Time Square to shop
and then ate at Planet Hollywood.
By this point we had all been up for 38 hours so we
walked back to our hotel and CRASHED!!
3 comments:
Wow, I am really glad you snuck some pictures from the Rocketes show. Beautiful! I am so glad you had a wonderful time!
WOW! What a treat to go to NYC!! It reminds me of our life there for 2 years. It's a great time to go and see all the x-mas decorations.
Courtney you are the cutest ever! So glad you had fun.
Post a Comment