This year for Christmas Eve, Ryan and I hosted
the Alexander's Christmas Eve festivities!
Bob and Jeanne stayed at our house which
worked out great because Jeanne made A LOT
of the appetizers! After we all stuffed ourselves
full of food we started the night out with
a Nativity Scene!
Bob went all out this year and painted the
backdrop of the manger
(with our dogs included! ;)
~
Here is Angel Paisley and a view of
the backdrop!
Our two wisemen... Blake and Alexis with
Mary and Joseph... Kenzie and Landon and
the angel.
Not only did Bob paint the manger but he also
painted all the grand-daughters teddy bears
to hang in their rooms!
Then, grandpa disappeared somewhere and
SANTA showed up outside of our windows
checking to see if our kids were asleep yet!!
That did the trick and the kids were asleep in no time!
~
Christmas morning I didn't take a whole lot of
pictures. :( I did get it all on video though!
Blake was excited to see that a Wii was all
plugged in and waiting for him to play!!
(after of course he checked out what else he'd gotten!
Kenzie wanted three things and really
three things only!!
- a new baby
- a new baby stroller
- and a big girl booster seat for the car! ;)
So she of course was excited to see
those three things... and more!
After all said and done I was cleaning
up wrapping paper and turned
to seeing Kenzie saying to her
new baby, "Aaa- BOO Aaa-BOO!" While
taking her picture!! She loves this new
baby!
Later that day we took the kids to
see Tangled, and LOVED it!!!
~
I LOVE this time of year so much,
but I'm excited to move onto January
and have this new little one join our family!
2 comments:
I'm laughing out loud over kenzie trying to take a picture of her baby. She is a true blogger:)
ps I LOVE MY SHARK! I recommend it!
What a cute Christmas blog. I love the back drop that Bob made. So cute. The costumes and Kenzies new doll are adorable. It was fun carolling to all of you.
Post a Comment