Today I was able to take another
"sneak peak" at baby #3!!
My friend Jenn was able to do some 3-D shots
of him/her and I have to admit... they made
me SO excited for baby #3!
It was also fun showing Blake and McKenzie since
it looks more like a baby and less like a skeleton!!

Now if we could just decide on some names!! :)
~
Once Blake saw this picture above he thought
it was a baby girl wearing a black headband!!
I LOVE IT!
~
Thanks again Jenn!
5 comments:
SO FUN!!!! So does it look like a BOY or a GIRL? IT is very cute!
CRAZY! It looks so stinking cute already. And Blake's right. It DOES look like a little headband. I can't wait to see what you end up having. Give me a call when you have a sec. I wanna catch up.
OH MY HEAVENS! This isn't good... I'm getting baby hungry and June is only 3 mo. I can already tell baby girl or baby boy (0r both):) is going to be so cute!
If it was a girl, I wouldn't be surprised if she came out wearing a cute little headband.
Oh, I didn't know baby number three was on your blog. She or he is beautiful! I could see a black head band too! I am so excited and I know you are too!
Post a Comment