Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Confusion?!?

My poor kids are SO confused, they aren't sure
what holiday is coming.
For FHE we made yummy turkey's
(while listening to Christmas music of course!)
Blake's is on the right and Kenzie's on the left!
Then the following day I talked Ryan
into getting the tree out!!
I LOVE this time of year and LOVE my
house even more with Christmas
decorations up!!
The kids were SO excited with every
ornament they saw and have already
re-decorated the tree a few times now.
Kenzie showing her favorite
Tinkerbell ornament.
Blake climbed the ladder to but the
snowflake on top and still
couldn't reach it...
... so right before Ryan left for meetings he
climbed up to help him.
Four hours later with the "help" of Blake and
Kenzie we finished decorating our
family/kitchen! Now its time for our
outside decorations to go up!!
~
Tis the season!! :)

1 comment:

Sylvia Burr said...

I had forgotten about those thanksgiving turkeys. So cute. Just seeing Ryan, BLake, and Kenzie around the tree makes me super excited about Christmas. I love those two special grandkids!