Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kenzie's Salon...

Kenzie has new obsession...
its doing hair, make-up, and nails!!
She will "make-over" whoever is
willing to sit in front of her vanity!
This sunday afternoon Ryan was
"lucky" enough to get a make-over!
Don't worry, she'll even give you a
magazine to read while she works!
She was then lucky enough to get the
favor returned... thats how she works!
She does your hair, and then you do hers! ;)
She'll then get out her cash register and
let you know how much you OWE her!
Right now she only has two clients
(her parents)
Blake wants NOTHING to do with
it and LAUGHS when he sees
Ryan getting his hair blow dried and
curled! ;)

7 comments:

Karen Burr said...

oh great! More competition in the family!

Sylvia Burr said...

Kenzie,I will come over anytime if you will do my hair, I love to my hair brushed. You are so sweet and girly. Love you

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I love it!!!! What a good sport, Ryan! Such a cute little salon set!

The Danielson said...

Back off Kenzie!... Ryan is my client!

Midori said...

Kenzie can do my hair anytime! Looks relaxing!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

so cute! kendall is the same way right now...but I LOVE IT. its the BEST when she does my hair!!! but we dont have a cute play thing like that. I WONT be showing this post to her...

Ashley said...

That is too funny and so nice of Ryan to be such a good sport.