Sunday, November 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN!

Halloween day was FULL of fun activities! We started the day
at school for the kids parties. Peyton and I went to Kenzie's carnival 
in the morning. Her teacher Miss Bruce made such a cute Cinderella.
 Playing games to win prizes!
 Kenzie had her cute friend Bailey.
 Cute cousins Kenzie and Hunter!
 Later that day it was time to go back to the school for Blake's class party.
He was a little embarrassed that I was taking his picture... but that didn't stop me! ;)
At my station we played a Halloween "Don't eat Pete" game. 
Blake and his sider cupcake he made. 
 Buddies, Blake and Trevor.
 That evening we had dinner at Rob and Amy's before 
trick or treating. I pulled up to their house to see this...
Yep, Sean (batman) bought an old limo and re-did it to make a bat mobile.
Robin and Bane added to the Batman theme! They enjoyed driving around the
neighborhood in the bat mobile.
 Best costume of the night = Effie Trinket!  (Alyssa)
 Ashley and Peyton... by this point of the night I couldn't tell you
how many pieces of candy Peyton had!! She was in candy heaven! 
 Cotton Candy!! My favorite part of Trick-or-treating! :)
 Cute kids trick-or-treating!
Blake said that ASU fans would give the extra candy! ;)
Halloween was SO fun this year! 
I love having busy schedules full of fun activities! :)

2 comments:

The Danielson said...

Alyssa's costume is the best I've seen this year!

sylvia burr said...

Cute blog. I hope those ASU fans gave extra treats for the cute football player and cheerleader. My Fav was Sean!