Friday, February 15, 2008

The GREAT outdoors!

Blake LOVES to play outside, it doesn't matter if he plays with a friend or Deja (our dog) he would play outside all day if I let him. The other day he was playing while I was getting ready for the day and I could hear him outside laughing so hard. I go outside to find this...
GROSS! 
He thought it was the funniest thing EVER!!
Its amazing to me how boys will just pick up on all gross things that boys do!!
I guess boys will be boys!!

2 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

sick.

Brittanie said...

Hi Courtney! I'm not sure if you remember me but I just happened across your blog and I thought I'd say hi! My husband, Nathan, also wanted me to pass on a hello to Ryan - his old mission buddy!! Your kids sure are cute!! See ya!